Enter a Cook-Off Team
Looking to compete in the Red and Blue BBQ Cook-Off? Great! You've landed in the right place. We hope to make this a fun event for all participants while benefiting two important charities.
We will be posting competitor rules and additional information on this page soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to register your team online to ensure you a spot in the competition.
Top 10 Reasons to Enter the Red and Blue BBQ Cook-Off
1. You will be helping a worthy cause.
2. You have a chance to prove that you make the best BBQ around.
3. If you win the grand prize, you’ll be taking home a new pit barrel cooker.
4. You may pick up some ideas to perfect your sauce and rub recipes.
5. You could win bragging rights for your department or business for the rest of the year.
6. There will be a beverage tent to keep you from getting thirsty.
7. The Emerald Society Pipes and Drums band comprised of local firefighters and police officers will give a special performance.
8. You can bring your entire family to enjoy a fun-filled day.
9. You can rock out to live bands performing your old-school favorites.
10. It’s a Saturday filled with BBQing, listening to live music and hanging out with old and new friends while supporting first responders--what more could you want?
Invite Your Friends to Enter
Download a team entry packet or share a link to this page to get your friends to register a cook-off team. The more teams that enter the more our first responder charities will benefit.