North Metro Fire Rescue District is a special district governed by an elected board of directors. Each board member serves a four-year term and is limited to two consecutive terms.
The board meets at 5 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month (except for in January and December) to discuss important matters concerning the fire district. These meetings are open for the public to attend and to provide public comment. Meetings are typically held at North Metro Fire’s Headquarters at 101 Spader Way in Broomfield.
Meet Our Board of Directors:
- John Abboud – President
- Robert Nielsen – Vice President
- Tim Long – Treasurer
- Jenni Murphy – Secretary
- Dennis Day – Assistant Secretary
Board Meeting Dates:
- January 24, 2017
- February 21, 2017
- March 16, 2017 (*Note: this meeting is being held a week earlier than usual and on a Thursday)
- April 18, 2017
- May 16, 2017
- June 20, 2017
- July 18, 2017
- August 15, 2017
- September 19, 2017
- October 17, 2017
- November 14, 2017 (Public meeting – Proposed budget)
- November 28, 2017 (Study session on budget)
- December 13, 2017 (Final budget approval)
All board meetings, unless otherwise noted, will be held at 5 p.m. at District Headquarters, 101 Spader Way, Broomfield, CO 80020.
Meeting notices are posted with the Adams County, Boulder County, Broomfield City and County, Jefferson County, Weld County Clerk’s Office and Northglenn City Clerk’s Office, as well as the Mamie Doud Eisenhower Public Library and North Metro Fire Rescue District Headquarters.