The North Metro Fire Rescue District Community Foundation has been established to work on projects that support various community initiatives to keep our citizens safe and to support first responders who have been killed or injured in the line of duty.
Initiatives the foundation has supported include:
- 911 Memorial Program
- Endangered Child Decontamination Trailer Program
- Child Car Seat Safety Program
- Community Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program
- Community Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection and Alarm Program
- Emergency funding to support the needs of full-time employees of the Broomfield Police Department and North Metro Fire Rescue District who have been seriously injured in the line of duty, and for their families in the case the employee was killed in the line of duty.
If you are interested in making a donation to North Metro Fire’s Community Foundation, please call the District Headquarters at (303) 452-9910.
The District will soon have the option to make a donation online.