North Metro Fire Rescue District’s Fleet Maintenance Division oversees a full-service maintenance and repair facility located at North Metro Fire’s Training Center Complex at 1006 Weld County Road 11 (just north of Hwy 7, east of I-25). The Fleet Maintenance facility is comprised of 6,086 sq. feet of service bays, tool storage, welding and fabrication room, and dedicated vehicle maintenance parts room.
Fleet Maintenance provides various operational functions including:
- Preventative maintenance and service scheduling
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Providing parts and warehousing for reserve apparatus
- Providing quarterly apparatus costing reports for all of Fleet Maintenance’s customers
- Purchasing and maintaining up-to-date tools and equipment
- Up-to-date training for all personnel
- Fire pump and apparatus maintenance training for all promoted and acting engineers
- All repairs and maintenance done by highly skilled and certified Emergency Vehicle Technicians (EVTs).
Aside from servicing its own fleet, North Metro Fire’s Fleet Maintenance services many area fire departments.