Listed below is a summary of services North Metro Fire Rescue District can provide for your department. For more information and pricing, please contact Fleet Maintenance Manager Bill McCartney at (303) 252-3013 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-house diagnosis and repair of gas and diesel engines, drive train components, air and hydraulic braking systems, secondary braking systems (electric/hydraulic retarders and engine brakes),electrical systems, electronic engine and transmission controls, ABS, fire pump systems, aerial systems, and more. Repairs can be completed cost effectively at the service facility, subject to consultation with and prior consent of the owner’s representative.
Other services include:
- Suspension service and repair
- Standard and custom preventative maintenance
- Procurement of specialty parts from vehicle and component manufacturers
- Coordinating and supervising third party pump certification inspections
- New apparatus acceptance testing
- Complete NFPA and ISO Record Keeping
- Complete apparatus safety inspections per NFPA and D.O.T.
- Coordinating and supervising third party aerial certification
- Consultation services for apparatus specifications
In addition, the Fleet Maintenance Division will prepare and provide the owner with detailed invoices, the description of the work performed and parts provided. For additional information on how we can serve your department, please contact us.